Wednesday, April 8, 2009

1 on Wednesday!

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. I seriously feel like it has only been a day or two since my last post. Anyway I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I've got lots of studying to do.

I had my first test today and I got an 86%. Yay me! I would normally be disappointed that I didn't get an A, but considering I only missed 2 questions I feel like I did pretty good. Next week I have two tests. Hopefully I can get that A I'm looking for. If I don't have time to post again before Wednesday next week, I am wishing everyone a Happy Easter today....


1 comment:

Melissa Johnson said...

What is that giant, hairy thing with enormous ears that looks like it's about to eat your child's head??? Oh wait, Is that the easter bunny? He's looking scarier and scarier every year!